Step aboard Seabourn Spirit and you'll enjoy a sophisticated and luxurious journey like no other.
Seabourn Spirit carries just 208 privileged travelers to some of the most desirable destinations on earth in consummate comfort and sophisticated ease.
All three sisters offer all-suite accommodations, Seabourn's signature water sports Marina, an open bar policy serving premium wine, champagne and spirits, and menus by renowned celebrity chef, Charlie Palmer.
Seabourn Spirit provides an environment where your preferences are noted and your spontaneity is indulged. Luminaries in the arts and world affairs highlight our Dress Circle Series. Explore the culinary arts with a cooking demonstration by own chefs. Discover what a mango has in common with a Chardonnay at a wine seminar hosted by our Sommelier. A shipboard spa, featuring world-renowned Steiner Leisure Spa Products, energizes you with everything from aerobics to herbal wraps. A polished showplace entices you to enjoy classic entertainment or tempt Lady Luck in the casino.
Culinary pleasures aboard can be high drama, as celebrity chef Charlie Palmer unveils his latest creations. In the stylish open-seating Restaurant, tables glisten with Porsgund china and Schott Zwiesel crystal. Candlelit evenings are elegant affairs, and on black-tie optional occasions, tuxedos and sequins add to the Sparkle. Most evenings, however, are simply "jacket required."
For casual dining, lavish breakfast and lunch buffets await you in the Verdana cafe. The nightly, imaginative tasting menus are presented in Restaurant 2 our new alternative dining experience.
- 1 outdoor swimming pool and 3 whirlpools for complete relaxation
- Deck sports include shuffleboard and ping pong
- Retractable water sports marina with complimentary use of equipment
- Complete Health Spa with gymnasium, massage, sauna and steam room
- Full service Beauty Salon for hair, nail and beauty treatments
- Boutique for duty-free shopping
- Dress Circle Lecture & Enrichment Series led by guest speakers
- Library for quiet reading
- Card Room for bridge, cards, games and puzzles
- Business Center for those who just can't get away from it all
Skilled at the art of la minute preparation and playful aesthetic presentation, our chefs transform fresh seasonal ingredients into culinary masterpieces. Whether you prefer innovative cuisine, classic dishes or lighter fare, relish an odyssey of taste to match the adventure of your voyage. The menu is peppered with delectable regional specialties from the places we visit. Prompting you to declare it, sublime.
One of the creative forces behind Seabourn's exceptional gourmet cuisine is celebrity chef Charlie Palmer. A two-time James Beard Award winner, he is the owner of 11 highly-acclaimed restaurants and event venues in New York, Las Vegas, Sonoma and Washington DC. His progressive approach to American cuisine is showcased aboard our ships in a wide variety of specially-created signature dishes.
- The Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner with open-seating dining, complimentary wines with lunch and dinner
- Veranda Cafe offers indoor and outdoor seating for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- In suite, course-by-course dining is available
- Complimentary soft drinks throughout the cruise
- Complimentary in-suite bar with selected spirits or wine and soft drinks
- Complimentary 24-hour room service
The night owls are on the prowl and the games have just begun. If you seek the unsurpassed experience in fun, please proceed to the entertainment section of this fine yacht. Come one come all, take a risk to strike at rich. Test your luck in our beautiful casinos, run wild in our lounges and nightclubs, or simply relax and take in the wide array of music and performances. You determine your destiny.
- Amundsen Lounge offers cabaret and stage productions
- Horizon Lounge has nightclub shows and classical performances
- The Club has piano music and dancing
- Casino with Blackjack, roulette, video poker and slot machines