Career Opportunities with WMPH Vacations
Are you passionate about travel? Looking for an enriching career helping clients find the best vacation experience in the world?
We're hiring happy individuals who are eager to learn and grow with a top-producing cruise travel agency and are looking for:
- Ongoing training in worldwide destinations and cruise programs
- Additional paid time off for cruise travel
- Home-based (full-time) employment possible after 12 months in-office
- Management that appreciates and supports its travel advisors
WMPH Vacations/iCruise.com offers a fun, casual, upbeat atmosphere and a comprehensive benefits package that includes the following:
- First-year Travel Advisors should earn $32K although our good ones make more! :) Second-year advisors generally exceed 40K and third-year agents should exceed 50K+
- No cold calling - inbound calls, email leads and past clients only
- A dedicated Client Services team for post-sale support
- Robust customer management programs to help you build your book of business
- Flexible hours, including possible evenings and weekends
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid vacations (including your birthday!) & holidays with great travel benefits
WMPH Vacations is an Industry Leader!
WMPH Vacations in Delray Beach, FL, a top-producing web-based travel company specializing in cruise vacations.
- 2014 Inductee in the Cruise Lines International Hall of Fame?Outstanding Cruise Retailer
- One of South Florida's Fastest Growing Companies, highlighted in the South Florida 2011 Business Journal
- Multi-branded travel agency with high traffic websites including iCruise.com, AlaskaCruises.com, AlaskaCruises.com, EuropeCruises.com and HawaiiCruiseOutlet.com
- Member of Signature Travel Network, Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA), The Alaska Travel Industry Association and The Hawaii Visitors & Convention Bureau
- Carnival Cruise Lines Strategic Partner of the Year
- Norwegian Cruise Line Retail Agency of the Year
- Royal Caribbean Online Partner of the Year
- Celebrity Cruises Southeast Agency of the Year
- Authorized Disney Vacation Planner
- A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Advisory Board Members for Carnival Cruise Line, Celebrity Cruises, Disney Cruise Line, Royal Caribbean International and others
Our award-winning CruiseFinder app for iPhone, iPad and Android users was named the Best App for the Cruise Industry by Travel and Leisure Magazine. You can view information on 30 cruise lines, 300 ships and 15,000 itineraries plus cabin photos, deck plans and search for cruise deals and track the pricing changes.
Our supplier partners include all major cruise lines such as Carnival Cruise Line, Celebrity Cruises, Disney Cruise Line, Holland America Line, Norwegian Cruise Line, Princess Cruises, Regent Seven Seas Cruises, and Royal Caribbean International and many, many more.
Our Travel Advisors / Sales Agents assist our clients to fulfill their vacation dreams in exciting destinations such as Alaska, the Bahamas, Bermuda, the Caribbean, Hawaii, and Europe.
WMPH is short for "We Make People Happy." While our name may be cute and bring a smile to your face, it is a purpose we take very seriously. And we fulfill that purpose through our mission: To build personal and lasting relationships by consistently exceeding expectations.
WMPH Vacations is hiring full-time cruise Travel Advisors / Sales Agents to work in our sales center in Delray Beach, FL. We provide ongoing training, coaching and support. If you are happy, highly motivated and competitive, self-directed, customer focused, and interested in a career in travel, we encourage you to apply.
Candidates must have:
- Positive attitude and work ethic.
- Outgoing talkative personality with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work well with others in a very fast-paced environment.
- Ability to learn and apply new knowledge and skills.
- Ability to set and attain achievable goals.
Desirable Qualities and Skills Include:
- Prior cruise, travel or vacation industry experience.
- Personal cruise and/or travel experience.
- Each applicant must pass a background screening.
Join Our Team
All interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.